Tuesday, June 29, 2010

new song

OK I am really excited today because I got a new song. Its not finished but, this is what I got so far. It is a ballad type song that is swimming in my head:

As I start my day
I kneel down to pray
in that nautical hour, you are there

You're the calming sea
that brings peace to me
You give me shelter and refuge from the rain

They taught me Jesus died
to make my sins white
Oh, God how I want to walk by your side

You are Lord to me
In your mercy and grace
How I long to see your face, Jesus

I see the world subside
through the tears in your eyes
as the pain in my heart begins to fade

As I go to sleep
I can hear you in my dreams
saying "I will never be too far away

In tomorrows light
everything will be right
You will dwell with me in heaven by my side"

No comments:

Post a Comment