Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Some of my quotes

Everything in my life up to this moment is because God let it be, what He will make tomorrow is all blessing to me.

Spend time with the Lord. Just talk to Him, then stop and listen, in the silence He is there. So peaceful. Some might call this delusional but I call it worship.


The best way to get the devil off your path is to walk with God.


Amazing day to be alive, hot and stressful, but I don't mind. Spent alot of time talking to the Lord today. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.


Let the Lord lead you and you can never be lost


If you fall, cry out to God to throw you a rope and never let go, He will pull you up.


Dear God: thank you


If our life is measured sand in an hourglass, how many grains are left to fall? We all have the same opportunity to be saved until the last grain.

No comments:

Post a Comment